Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We crave for Rodilla's Yema Cake

G4

Yema Cake by Rodillas
from Geicks!

A pleasant surprise arrived at my doorstep.  Packaged in red, tastefully designed with a peek window on what was gonna be one of the most delightful treats I have ever encountered.

G1

A full piece of Yema cake, wow!  Kinda reminds me of my childhood days where I used to dunk in quite a no. of Yema wrapped in celophane that you buy from vendors roving around the metro, well they have gone missing nowaways, but thankfully Geicks is here to satisfy our cravings.

G3

Ooohhh... just look at that!  Overflowing with Yema filling topped with grated cheese.  Just the thought of it makes me drool, now that its in my midst, I'm overly excited on slicing it up and down a big chunk of sponge cake

G2

Alas, heaven in a bite!  This creation was a marvel, if you love sweets then you have to love Rodilla's Yema cake.  Creamy, custard-like taste of the yema smothered and overflowing at the top, is perfect for the sponge cake. This will definitely be a crowd favorite when I serve this at our family get togethers.  I suggest you get one too, and experience the yema goodness of Rodilla's, perfect for everyday occasions.

I inquired their prices as well for your convenience.  They are priced at P299.00 for a half (8" x 6") and P549.00 for a whole (8" x 12").  You can reach them at 0927-6881591.  Or order online via their webiste http://geicks.weebly.com/


Like this Post? Subscribe to The Food Alphabet
Like The Food Alphabet on Facebook.

2 comments :

  1. I've seen this cake on several other blogs, and I reaally want to taste this! I'm an absolute fan of yema, and it being in cake form just sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Admin. This for this post. Rodillas yema cake is indeed one of the finest desserts in Tayabas, Quezon.

    Rodillas yema cakes are now available in Makati, BGC area, and Paranaque.

    1. For Makati Area, the pickup point is at Atrium Bldg, Makati Ave.
    2. For BGC Area, the pickup point is at Galleon Food Ave., BGC
    3. For Paranaque Area, the pickup point is at Raya Garden Condo, Merville Paranaque

    You may visit the authorized reseller's blog at http://yemacakemerville.blogspot.com/
    or call 09431286784

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails